Muni Photo ID Cards
All members will be issued a bar-coded photo ID card. ID cards must be shown at the front gate of the Muni in order to gain entrance to the course
2023 Season Announcement - New Membership Cards Required for All
We have recently migrated from Community Pass to our new registration system, Civic Rec. As a part of this transition and in an effort to keep membership cards current, we will be creating new cards for ALL Summit Family Aquatic Center members.
Cards will ONLY be created in person at the Community Center. We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM until 9:00 PM and Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 AM until 8:00 PM.
Please note, if you arrive at the Summit Family Aquatic Center and have not had new cards created, you will be sent to the Community Center to have your cards created. No one will be permitted access to the FAC if your membership cards have not been created. There is no time where the SFAC is open where the Community Center is not, which means there is no excuse to not have membership cards created!
You don't drive without your license, you don't travel without a passport, you don't shop without cash or a debit card - just like you don't come to the pool without a membership card!
Returning Members - After 2023 card is created
- Do not discard photo ID cards. All ID barcodes are reactivated once registered for the current season.
- If you have lost or discarded your photo ID card, a replacement card will be issued to you for a $10 fee.
Obtain a Replacement Card
In-person: Stop by the Community Center, 100 Morris Ave. A new card will be printed in-office once payment has been received.
ID cards are required for all registered members ages 2+ (before Opening Day).
- Proof of residency will be required prior to activating new photo ID cards. DCP staff members reserve the right to deny activation of ID cards without valid proof of residency (ex. government issued ID card, utility bill, etc.).
- Email proof of residency to the DCP, fax to 908-277-2978, or provide in-person at 100 Morris Avenue.
Pick Up ID Cards In-Person
- ID cards are printed and can be picked up at the Community Center, 100 Morris Avenue.