Municipal Golf Course
Registration Now Open for the 2021 Golf Season
COVID-19 Updates at the Summit Municipal Golf Course
How the Summit Municipal Golf Course is responded to the COVID-19 for the 2020 season (subject to change in 2021):
- The clubhouse area of the Muni will not be open to the public. Only players who are the next scheduled group to play will be allowed into the clubhouse 10 minutes prior to their reservation time.
- Golfers will be allowed onto the Green only with permission by the Golf Attendant. Groups will be asked to stand six feet apart outside of the Muni entrance while waiting to pay greens fees and tee off.
- We will have a golf attendant who will be taking Greens Fees. All individuals attending the Municipal Golf Course must be with the member with the reservation.
- Flags will not be able to be removed from the holes and holes will be modified to comply with guidelines. Please note these will be more bumper style than holes.
- Face coverings are required while entering the Muni and completing your transaction. During play, they are not required but they are highly recommended per Governor Murphy’s executive order.
- There will be no club rentals allowed.
- Golf balls may still be purchased.
- All golfers must leave promptly following their round.
- Pencils will not be recycled. Please bring your own pencil for keeping score if you would like.
General Summit Muni Information
Summit’s Municipal Golf Course, better known as the Muni, is a Par 3, 9-hole executive course designed by renowned golf architect, Hal Purdy. The course covers 13 acres of land that was once a private estate.
Opens Thursday, April 1
Closes Sunday, November 28
Tentatively closed on Sunday, April 4 (Easter), Saturday and Sunday May 1 and 2 (Fishing Derby), and Thursday, November 25 (Thanksgiving)
Weekdays: 9:00 AM
Weekends/Holidays: 8:00 AM
Course closes approximately one hour before sunset.