SFAC Swim Lessons
Private Swim Lessons
Coupons for private swim lessons may be purchased at either the SFAC front gate or at the Community Center for $30 per half hour lesson. SFAC members may then select the instructor of their choice from the list of approved instructors which will be held at the SFAC front gate. Dates and times for swim lessons will be worked out between the SFAC member and the chosen instructor.
Diddy’s Swim School Presented By The Summit Family Aquatic Center
Members, ages 4 – 10
Weekly Sessions with Classes Monday-Thursday
$45.00 per session per week
The SFAC’s youngest swimmers are encouraged to develop an awareness of important water safety skills while developing basic stroke techniques. During the first lesson, swimmers will be placed into one of three groups based on ability and water comfort level.
- Lessons open to Members of the Summit Family Aquatic Center Only.
- All Lessons held at SFAC at 100 Ashwood Ave.
- All swim lesson groups will have a 4:1 ratio.
Choose your week(s) from:
- June 22-June 25 (Rain June 26
- June 29-July 2 (Rain July 3)
- July 6-July 9 (Rain July 10)
- July 13-July 16 (Rain July 17)
- July 20-July 23 (Rain July 24)
- July 27-July 30 (Rain July 31)
Choose your time from:
- 9:30-10:00 AM
- 10:30-11:00 AM
- 11:30-12:00 Noon
- 12:30-1:00 PM
Swim Lesson Levels
- Sharkey Level - Minimal "main pool" swimming experience. Focus on building comfort and basic skills
- Diddy Junior Level - This level is for emerging swimmers to emphasize basic skills and begin stroke development
- Shark Diddy Level - Focus is on stroke development and strengthening water skills